Full day Inti Raymi 2020
Inti Raymi 2020
The Inti Raymi festival in the city of Cusco is a mystic celebration in honor of the Sun God, the Incas started with this celebration and to this day it takes place the 24th of June at Sacsayhuaman.
Day 1 24 of june: Inti Raymi
The Sun Festival
- Breakfast at your hotel in Cusco.
- .7.40 a.m. The agency comes to the hotel with transportation and your guide to being your tour.
- The 24th of June, the festival in honor of the Sun God, the festival takes place in three historic places, the Qoricancha temple, Plaza de Armas and Sacsayhuaman.
- 8.00 a.m. We gather at Qoricancha (golden enclosure); The principal Incan temple that was devoted to the Sun.
- 10.00 a.m. Plaza de Armas (the old Wayqapata or warriors square); The Incas held the ceremony in this grand square in the middle of an ushnu or ceremonial platform.
- 12 p.m. Sacsayhuaman (from quechua, meaning satisfied falcon): This impressive archaeologic center is situated at 3555 meters above sea level, about a kilometer from the Inca neighborhood “Qolqanpata”.
- EMUFEC offers the following services when you assist Inti Raymi; The platform is equipped with comfortable VIP seats, toilets, tourist information, first aid and security (police and security guards) so you can enjoy the festival to its fullest.
- We have 3 VIP platforms to choose from; the orange, the blue and the brown.
- When Inti Raymi ends we will take you to your hotel.
Our service includes
- Transfer from your hotel to the three stages where Inti Raymi takes place.
- Entrance tickets (VIP) to Inti Raymi.
- Official tourist guide English/Spanish.
- Box lunch.
- Bus transportation.
- Transfers at your disposition.
- Small tourist group.
Price per person
- USD 229.00 – Green Tribune
- USD 239.00 – Red Tribune
- USD 249.00 – Prange Tribune
Note: IGV is not included for Peruvian passengers, foreign tourist doesn’t need to pay taxes.