Inti Raymi 2023 and Machu Picchu
Price and Hotels to Inti Raymi 2023
|Cities||Tourist Class||Executive Class||Superior Class||Deluxe Class|
|Cusco||Hotel Principe III||Inca Wasi Hotel
Yawar Inka Hotel
|Yawar Inka Hotel
Hotel San Agustin Plaza
Hotel Los Portales
|Machu Picchu||Hotel Condor Palace
|Hotel Inka Tower
Hotel Inti Punku
|Hotel Casa Andina Machupicchu
Hotel Tierra Viva Machupicchu
|Precio por persona
(Tours y Hoteles)
$580.00 Per person
$630.00 Per person
$660.00 Per person
$1075.00 Per person
Itinerary of our program
Day 1: 24 of june
Inti Raymi 2023
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- 7.40 a.m. The agency comes to the hotel with transportation and your guide to begin your tour.
- The 24th of June, the festival in honor of the Sun God, the festival takes place in three historic places, the Qoricancha temple, Plaza de Armas and Sacsayhuaman.
- 8.00 a.m. We gather at Qoricancha (golden enclosure); The principal Incan temple that was devoted to the Sun.
- 10.00 a.m. Plaza de Armas (the old Wayqapata or warriors square); The Incas held the ceremony in this grand square in the middle of an ushnu or ceremonial platform.
- 12 p.m. Sacsayhuaman (from Quechua, meaning satisfied falcon): This impressive archaeologic center is situated at 3555 meters above sea level, about a kilometer from the Inca neighborhood “Qolqanpata”.
- EMUFEC offers the following services when you assist Inti Raymi; The platform is equipped with comfortable VIP seats, toilets, tourist information, first aid and security (police and security guards) so you can enjoy the festival to its fullest.
- We have 3 VIP platforms to choose from; the orange, the blue and the brown.
- When Inti Raymi ends we will take you to your hotel.
- Optional Demonstration and tasting of the preparation of watia and cuy (guinea pig) (FREE).
- Optional Horseback riding and Sacsayhuaman tour (ask the travel agency for the price).
Day 2: 25 of june
- Breakfast at the hotel
- Transportation from the hotel to the train station in Ollantaytambo or Poroy.
- We arrive at Machu Picchu Pueblo, meet our guides and visit the Machu Picchu sanctuary for 2 hours.
- This program offers a visit to the most important archaeologic site in South America, Machu Picchu, you will also visit other important sits like Inti Huatana, Temple of the Sun, Temple of the three windows, Temple of the Condor etc.
- Optional You can also hike up to Huayna Picchu (additional cost 60 soles) or visit the thermal baths in Aguas Calientes (additional cost $4.00 USD).
- You will have time to visit the craft markets in Aguas Calientes.
- 7.00 p.m. We board the train that will take us back to Cusco.
- 8.20 p.m. We arrive in Ollantaytambo.
- 9.30 p.m. We arrive in Cusco and you will be transferred to your hotel.
Day 3: 26 of june
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Transfert from the hotel to the airport.
Our service includes
- Touristic transportation and transfer.
- Professional guides for Inti Raymi and Machu Picchu.
- Inti Raymi tour.
- Entrance tickets (VIP) to Inti Raymi.
- Box lunch Inti Raymi.
- Lunch buffet in Machu Picchu Pueblo.
- The tour is in a small tourist group.
- Machu Picchu tour.
- Entrance fee to Machu Picchu.
- Bus to/from Machu Picchu.
- Train tickets, turn and return.
- Transfers at your disposition.
- Hotel 2 nights in Cusco.
Our service not include
- Meals that are not mentioned.
- Personal expenses.