Lima – Cusco – Inti Raymi 2023 – MAchu Picchu – Lima
The Inti Raymi festival in the city of Cusco is a mystic celebration in honor of the Sun God, the Incas started with this celebration and to this day it takes place the 24th of June at Sacsayhuaman.
On this occasion we invite you to be a part of Inti Raymi 2023, for you to enjoy this magic festival our travel agency RAP Travel have prepared a program that includes:
- City Tour in Lima.
- The Inti Raymi festival in Cusco.
- A tour in Cusco.
- The Sacred Valley of the Incas.
- Tour to Machu Picchu.
Prices and Hotels to Inti Raymi 2023
|Cities||Touristic Class||Executive Class||Superior Class|
|Lima Hotels||Ferre De Villa||Ferre Miraflorez
|Casa Andina Estandar
San Agustín Riviera
|Cusco||Hotel Principe III||Inka Wasi Hotel
Yawar Inka Hotel
|Yawar Inka Hotel
Hotel San Agustin Plaza
Hotel Los Portales
|Machu Picchu||Hotel Condor Palace
|Hotel Inka Tower
Hotel Inti Punku
|Hotel Casa Andina Machupicchu
Hotel Tierra Viva Machupicchu
|Precio por persona
(Tours y Hoteles)
$845.00 Per person
$960.00 Per person
$1040.00 Per person
Itinerary of our program
Day 1: 22 of june
City Tour Lima
- Our transfer waits for you and takes you to your hotel.
- Check In at the hotel and rest a while.
- Lunch (not included).
- City Tour, we will present you with the best combination of the three different periods of Lima; pre-Hispanic, colonial and contemporary.
- Many pre-Colombian cultures that date thousands of years back have developed in Lima. It was a part of the Inca empire until Francisco Pizarro founded the city 18th of January 1535 as the capital of the viceroyalty of Nueva Castilla in the Spanish empire. During this guided tour we will travel through its millennial history.
- The tour takes about 4 hours, after the tour we will return to the hotel.
Lunch and dinner are not included.
Day 2: 23 of june
Arrival in Cusco and City Tour
- Transfer from the hotel in Lima to the airport.
- Arriving in Cusco. Pick up and transfer to the hotel.
- Morning without activities to acclimatize to the altitude and the climate.
- 12.00 p.m. traditional lunch, the travel agency pays.
- 1.00 p.m. The travel agency comes to the hotel with the guide to begin the tour of the city of Cusco.
- 1.30 p.m. We begin the tour by visiting the temple of the Sun, Qoricancha, and the cathedral in the city of Cusco, after that we will go 3 kilometers outside of Cusco to visit the archeological sites of Sacsayhuaman, Qenqo, Pucapucara and Tambomachay.
- 6.30 p.m. Return to Cusco.
- Transfer to the hotel.
- The agency pays for the lunch. Dinner is not included.
Day 3: 24 of june
Inti Raymi 2023 – The Sun Festival
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- 7.40 a.m. The agency comes to the hotel with transportation and your guide to being your tour.
- The 24th of June, the festival in honor of the Sun God, the festival takes place in three historic places, the Qoricancha temple, Plaza de Armas and Sacsayhuaman.
- 8.00 a.m. We gather at Qoricancha (golden enclosure); The principal Incan temple that was devoted to the Sun.
- 10.00 a.m. Plaza de Armas (the old Wayqapata or warriors square); The Incas held the ceremony in this grand square in the middle of an ushnu or ceremonial platform.
- 12 p.m. Sacsayhuaman (from quechua, meaning satisfied falcon): This impressive archaeologic center is situated at 3555 meters above sea level, about a kilometer from the Inca neighborhood “Qolqanpata”.
Day 4: 25 of june
Sacred Valley of the Incas
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- 8.00 a.m. The travel agency Viajes Peru will come to your hotel to begin the Sacred Valley tour, the first place we will visit is the archeologic site of Pisaq that includes a visit to the market in the town with the same name.
- Lunch buffet at one of the restaurants that offers the best variety of the food that’s typical for the Urubamba province that’s a part of the Cusco region.
- After the lunch we will visit the archeologic site of Ollantaytambo that still maintains its splendor from when the Inca left it and you will get an idea of what this religious, military and cultural center was like.
- 4.36 p.m. or 7.00 p.m. we will aboard the train that will take us to Aguas Calientes.
- 6.10 p.m. or 8.45 p.m. we arrive at Aguas Calientes.
- Pick up and then we stay the night in Aguas Calientes. We will meet the guide to agree on what time we will begin our tour the next day.
The agency pays for the lunch. Dinner is not included.
Day 5: 26 of june
- Breakfast at the hotel
- We meet at the time we agreed on to take the 30-minute bus ride up to Machu Picchu.
- We show our entrance fees and enter Machu Picchu.
- Our guide will be waiting to give you a 2-hour and 30 min long guided tour. When you book this tour, you will get to know the most important archaeological site of South America.
- Lunch buffet in Aguas Calientes. After your visit to Machu Picchu you will enjoy a lunch in Machu Picchu pueblo, also known as Aguas Calientes.
- You will have time to visit the crafts markets in Aguas Calientes.
- 2.30 p.m. or 4.43 p.m. We will board the train that takes us back to Cusco.
- 7.30 p.m. We will arrive at the train station and a transfer will take you to your hotel in Cusco.
Day 6: 27 of june
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Transfer from the hotel to the airport.
Our service includes
Or service does not include
We recommend you to bring